• Banque du Caire provides you a wide variety of customized products to our valued customers
• Our Treasury Group manages Banque du Caire investments, related interest rates and Foreign exchange exposures together with managing cash flows, liquidity within the frame of the Treasury Policy set by the Board together with monitoring the Bank’s assets and Liabilities through the Assets and Liabilities Committee (ALCO)
FOREIGN EXCHANGE :-
• Spot Foreign Exchange Transactions
- BDC offers very competitive rates on a range of currencies.
Hedging tools allows you to eliminate exchange rate risk
• Forward Foreign Exchange Transactions
- BDC offers forward transactions in all major currencies.
• Currency Swap Transactions
- You can convert one currency to another and then reverse the transaction with no exchange rate risk.
- • Foreign Exchange Options
Whole Sale Banknote :-
• BDC is well-known as a significant player in this business. Fulfill all the clients’ needs for banknote in all major currencies. (Export and Import Banknotes)
MONEY MARKET :-
BDC offers competitive interest rates to serve clients’ needs in Egyptian Pounds and other major foreign currencies i.e. Time deposit, Saving Accounts, Current Accounts, and Certificates of Deposits.
In addition to money market hedging tools such as IRS.
Fixed Income :-
• Manages the Fixed Income portfolio of the bank through; Treasury Bills / Bonds :-
• BDC is a pioneer licensed Primary Dealer in Egypt and today; it has one of the most active fixed income desks among its peers. This primary instrument is used for regulating money supply and raising funds.
It’s our pleasure to receive our customers’ requests to enter primary auctions for Treasury Bills / Bonds as well as buying and selling these in the secondary market at competitive prices