The private sector is the main core for developed and advanced countries; it is one of the main engines for economic growth, which provides opportunities for employment and a source of income for a wide range of individuals. It also plays a major role in technological innovations, and diversification of exports.
In Egypt, the private sector accounts for 67.3% of domestic production during 2008/2009 and represents 62.8% of gross domestic products (GDP) for the same period. It also contributed to ⅔ of the rate of growth during 2008/2009.
In light of the above, Banque Du Caire, as one of the leading banks in Egypt, plays a key role in supporting and developing the private sector. BDC has developed an Enterprises' Banking Division with a mission of banking with this influential sector in the Egyptian Economy.
Enterprises' Banking near future services:
· Designated Relationship Managers for all Enterprises Facilities
· Specialized officers for non borrowing customers at the branch level
· Fast Decision making
· Applying coverage and one stop concepts
Enterprises' Banking Products:
· Working Capital Products:
- Short-term loans
- Checks purchasing
· Commercial products:
- Trade finance/ discounting bills
- Re-financing under trust receipts
- Discounting export bills
· Medium and long term financing needs